JukeboxTheGhost

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When Two Loves Collide

If you are a regular follower of this blog then you should notice at this point certain musical artists and television shows get more coverage than others. You probably have also figured out my love/obsession with the new series "Glee". You have not been exposed to my obsession with Doctor Who and all things related (mostly that means David Tennant and John Barrowman).

Now usually I try to keep it as professional as possible around here. That means it's ok to talk about something I love, but try to be objective and not, well, squee like a little girl just because I am excited about something. I also try to not use the word "I" all the time (which was doing good up till now, I think). See, there I go again. And again. It's all downhill from here. But that's what love does to you. It makes you forget yourself sometimes. So pardon me as I share my story: when two loves collide.

As I said before, I love "Glee" with a passion only other musical geeks could possibly understand. So when I found out one of my new favorite actors, John Barrowman, was in talks to possibly be on the show, of course there was joy. In fact, I screamed. One of those silent screams that makes people wonder if you're having an episode of some kind. I already had heard about his upcoming appearance on Desperate Housewives (another of my favorite shows). And I knew there was a small chance he could be appearing in the American version of Torchwood. (He claims that he doesn't know but my theory is that it just isn't official yet). But, I digress.

So Glee. And John Barrowman. Who has a new CD and has already shown he has talent both acting and singing. Yeah, sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect