JukeboxTheGhost

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kate Miller-Heidke to play le Poison Rouge Today

They say that everything in the world is connected in some way. That certainly has to be proven plenty of times in my experience. You may have heard me mention a little band called Jukebox the Ghost here in the past. Well two facts about them I may not have mentioned: 1) they have toured with Ben Folds in the past, and 2) they have done work with Sneak Attack Media. These two criteria can describe another artist I have recently discovered: Kate Miller-Heidke. Sound-wise the two artists are not alike, except to say they are both a lot of fun to listen to (but for different reasons). If you want to experience Kate for yourself then come on down to le Poison Rouge and join me for a night of fun music surrounded by an intriguing atmosphere. For a sample of her music try this video:



or check out more tunes on her MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect