JukeboxTheGhost

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Google Changes It's Name

April Fools?

Yeah, today is April Fool's Day, but Google is one of the few places where this is amusing. Apparently they have changed their name to Topeka as a way to recognize the town changing their name to Google. The story has been linked to if you want the full scoop. Even though I am not a fan of April Fool's Day, I still found this amusing. As for the rest of it, you can all have fun trying to decide what is real today but I am going to sink myself into some fictional world where I know what is real and what isn't. (This probably means catching up on Supernatural).

Have a happy Fool's Day, everyone.

And if you are in the Philly area then you should be spending it with Fooling April. The band has their Beatles Tribute/charity show tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect