JukeboxTheGhost

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Internation Sarah Michell Gellar Day!

Fact for the day: Sarah Michelle Gellar's birthday is apparently known as International Sarah Michell Gellar Day. Or at least that is what I gathered from Whedonesque today. To celebrate, here are some top Buffy moments someone posted. The only one I remembered immediately was the one from Hush. Does that make me a bad fan?

What would I have chosen as best Buffy moments?

Her coming back from the dead in Season 6 would definitely be on there.

Also, when she is singing "Give Me Something To Sing About" during the musical episode "Once More With Feeling"

And the final moments with Spike at the end of the series.

Oh, and let's not forget her dying at the end of Season 5. And the speech she gives Dawn about living. "Dawn, listen to me. Listen. I love you. I will *always* love you. But this is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles... tell Giles I figured it out. And, and I'm okay. And give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. Be brave. Live. For me." (Seems kind of ironic she tells Dawn to be brave and live but then complains about living her own life. Then again, if someone ripped me out of Heaven I would complain too).

There are a ton of great moments from the show. These are just some that come to mind now (and only ones involving SMG, since it is her birthday and all).

What about you? What are some of your favorite moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect