JukeboxTheGhost

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Doctor Who: Confidential

Usually I write a little something about Doctor: Who Confidential for the week after I finish my recap. Due to some technical difficulties I didn't do that with the last two episodes involving the Weeping Angels, so I thought I would take a few minutes to mention them now. (And if you want to see them, they have been linked above).

I love behind-the-scenes stuff on occasion, but never as much as when watching DW: Confidential every week. It is fascinating to me to see how some of the scenes work and where the ideas come from. A few especially cool things from the Weeping Angels episodes included seeing the make-up work and some of the stunts. Also pretty cool was hearing where Steven Moffat got the idea for the crack in the wall. (No spoilers. You'll just have to watch for yourself.) My favorite though might have been seeing Matt Smith and Karen Gillan interact (especially when they talk about *slight spoilers* the smooching that happens at the end of part 2). It was a lot of fun watching them tease each other and such. Don't take my word for it though. Go watch and judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect