JukeboxTheGhost

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mission Impossible IV

It was recently announced that there will be a fourth installment in the Mission Impossible series, and it is to be directed by Brad Bird, director of Pixar's The Incredibles. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the series when it first came out, but I seem to be the only one who feels that way. Every time I mention liking these movies to someone there is always a look a receive from the other side. Maybe I just hang out with the wrong people. But, like it or not, we are getting another chapter in the Mission Impossible series. I guess what's really impossible were our thought the franchise had died.

Let me ask the audience. How do you feel about the news? Excited? Not? Don't really care either way? As always, comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect