JukeboxTheGhost

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why I Love Technology - Starring Jukebox the Ghost

I have already mentioned how much I love Twitter and all the reason why. Let me add to that how much I love technology in general. First there was the post on Twitter this morning that said:

Good mornin' tweeters. We're playing 5 shows in NYC today (one in every borough) ! Come find us.

I then followed a link to this note on Facebook that gave locations and times for each spot they were going to hit. Then I used my cellphone to call a couple friends to make plans to meet up (and postpone plans with two others for tomorrow afternoon). So yeah, I love technology. Without it I would never have been able to have one of the most epic adventures ever. In case you missed it, I got plenty of pics and video footage of the event. I'll update this post as soon as I finish editing everything (which should be no later than this weekend). Until then, this is News on Shuffle signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect