JukeboxTheGhost

Monday, October 25, 2010

CMJ Day 5 in Photos

This morning I gave you my recap of the final day of CMJ, thinking I would not be able to get around to posting photos until earliest tomorrow morning. Well, folks, I was kinda wrong there (alright, technically it's 12:30am, but I wrote most of this before going to Muse. Just had to add labels). I've gotta say, I am really impressed with how on top of things I've been this week. The version of me that first started this blog would have just done a very short post at the end of CMJ instead of the daily recaps I ended up doing. I have enjoyed getting more of an opportunity to write about the things I love the most, and only hope I can keep doing it in the long term. So - without further ado - here is the final installment of my continuing coverage of CMJ from this week.

Brooklyn Vegan party @ Public Assembly
Wild Nothing
 Titus Andronicus
 Say hello to an unbelievable crowd
 A Million Years @ Spike Hill
 TJO Presents showcase
Sydney Wayser
 Matt Koziol

Endway

 In Cadeo
 Like Trains and Taxis
 Alyson Greenfield

 Hank and Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect