JukeboxTheGhost

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jukebox the Ghost video + CMJ news

Sorry I've been absent lately. A few things I should have mentioned by now but haven't for one reason or another.

First off, I meant to post this video Jukebox the Ghost uploaded from their "Free Pianos" shows this summer. Your humble blogger makes a special guest appearance as "overly excited fan".



Also, CMJ starts today (in case you didn't know). Tonight is Kevin Devine's show at Music Hall of Williamsburg. Tomorrow he premieres his new band "Bad Books," which features members of Manchester Orchestra. Also tomorrow is the Sneak Attack Media showcase, where I will be saying hello to the blog's favorite band, Jukebox the Ghost. There are lots of other great shows happening all week. I will be talking more about the different shows each day, including a review of KD's set, which should be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Do you have any shows you want promoted this week? Either comment below or shoot me an email at munchkin275@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect