JukeboxTheGhost

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bands Just Wanna Have Fun

I follow a very select few bands on Twitter, but when I do it usually is because they have that extra special something that makes them worth following. I like to call it The Fun Factor. This brings us to the reason we are here tonight. We're here to have fun. It's why we follow you all over the state (or country) and it's why we buy more of your merch than anyone elses and it's why we give you more of ourselves than other bands. All of this because you are a band that knows how to have fun.

One band that I fell in love with from the first song because of this "Fun Factor" is Jukebox the Ghost. They recently released a cover of the song 'Temptation" and this video I found of them performing it live reminded me of how fun their music is and how much fun it is watching them perform.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect