JukeboxTheGhost

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Switchfoot Hello Hurricane Tour

I just got back from seeing Switchfoot play Irving Plaza in NYC, and boy do I have some positive feedback to share. The show was part of their Hello Hurricane tour, which coincides with the release of their new album by the same name. I have to admit I have not listened to the album in its entirety before tonight (although this will change ASAP). Having said that, it was still an enjoyable performance to say the least. They played the new album in order from first song to last as the first half of their set. The second half consisted of fan favorites from the past three albums. The set list for the second half was as follows:

Meant To Live
Stars
Shadow Proves The Sunshine
Oh Gravity
Lucky Man (Verve cover)
24
Dare you To Move

Encore:
This Is Your Life
Awakening

Pictures should go up before New Years. I apologize to those who think I am a liar when I said I would post Amanda Palmer photos, but life happened that day and continued happening for the next few weeks. Once this poor college student wraps up the semester things should go back to their regularly scheduled happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect