JukeboxTheGhost

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lilith Fair Returns

Spin Magazine reports that Lilith Fair tour will return in 2010. This is the biggest girl fest the music industry has to offer us, and already there is quite a group of talented ladies lined up for the tour, which is set for summer 2010. Sarah McLachlan, Sheryl Crow and Tegan & Sara are just some of the lovely ladies to get excited about thus far. I know one lady by the name of Alyson Greenfield (who I have mentioned on this blog before) is excited about this announcement and would love the opportunity to play with these talented female artists. She is so excited about this that she even wrote Lilith fair a song to share her enthusiasm. As I listen to my Lilly Allen station on Pandora (which is the ultimate in girl power playlists) I get excited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect