JukeboxTheGhost

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Muse Tours America

Muse has announced 6 shows of what will be their 2010 tour. For those who have been reading this blog since it's conception, you may recall I have mentioned this band before. When they released their latest album (The Resistance), toured with U2, and had a special performance at the VMAs, I predicted they would slowly gain more exposure from this that would hopefully create enough buzz to bring them to the U.S. and it would seem I was right. The date for New York City is March 5th at Madison Square Garden. I hoped they would get big enough to play this venue, but I never imagined it would happen this quickly. Silversun Pickups is set to open for them. The show is brought to us by RXP and Bowery Presents. Thank you both for making the dreams of American Muse fans come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casimir Effect